SAP Device Types
Integration with SAP environments
SAP Environment Ready
SAP delivers products and services that help accelerate business innovation worldwide. Your company may be using one of their enterprise software applications and if so, it’s critical that your current software environment works seamlessly with your output devices.
The implementation of Kyocera SAP Device Types ensures proper functionality between the SAP print driver and Kyocera MFP or printer. If your goal is to produce professional looking output from your SAP platform and applications, Kyocera SAP Device Types let you duplex, staple, hole punch, select the appropriate paper tray, and much more.
Seamless Integration with SAP Environments
This compatibility gives you the assurance that SAP Device Types are developed by Kyocera and tested in an SAP environment. Through a smooth integration with all standard SAP business applications, you are able to fully utilize the robust feature-set of Kyocera’s award-winning MFPs and printers.
- Simplex or duplex printing
- Finishing support, including stapling, hole-punch or booklet creation
- Paper Selection, by media type or specified drawer
- Designate the desired number of prints or sets
- Choice of resolution
- Page selection, allowing you to print all pages or a designated subset
- Barcode support (using PCL Barcode Flash)
- Supports most Kyocera MFPs and printers